True Systems Precision About DELL Precision Workstation 360 PSU?

About DELL precision workstation 360 PSU? - true systems precision

Hello, I bought the Dell Precision Workstation 360 in 2003. Only recently opened the case and went to see the power supply, is 250W. I went to the Dell Web site to support information UAP. It surprises me because the office is 330W. So I contacted Dell. But I was told that 250W PSU has been prepared in accordance with my system, will be appointed. The 330W is a maximum. Is it true? If so, why this specification, Suite 360 at least not inculde the maximum value? One could simply not familiar with this machine, so it is possible to ask Dell, my 330W PSU?

Thank you for your help!

Newage

1 comments:

Bubbie said...

Dell Precision Workstation 360 Power Supply - Part # 8X949
Power Supply 250 Watt, PFC, SATA Ready
http://www.wizzbitz.co.uk/acatalog/Preci ...

If you think it is a fault in the equipment purchased in 2003 are likely to be corrected later, because it is a lifetime warranty and a product of 6 years.

Post a Comment