30 Days Late Period My Period Was Late Last Month, So When Should I Expect My Next Period? Normal 30 Days Or Will It Be Late Again?

My period was late last month, so when should I expect my next period? Normal 30 days or will it be late again? - 30 days late period

My period of 8 months was 27, 31, 29, 30, 27, 29, 30 and 32 days. As you can see, I held the position because I knew I wanted to try to become pregnant. Well, the months that I tried to do my time of pregnancy too late - found in 41 days, which was at 9-11 days later than normal. It's been 31 days since my last time and I'm trying to become pregnant. So I do not know when my period. If your period is one month later when he returned to normal or should I for my time in about 10 days (41 days as in the last last month)? I do not know what to do, because I do not use a lot of pregnancy tests last month. Any tips? Anyone who has experience has an end of a period at once? If the cycle of returning to what was or will be, now every 41 days? Please tell me ...

1 comments:

Lauran Elizabeth said...

It should be fine. Maybe you're pregnant!
I do not know whether you are tracking ovulation, but otherwise it would be a good idea to try to understand.
Good luck with the baby Makin!

Post a Comment