Pirate Wench Is It Worth Is To Buy A Pirate Wench Halloween Costume Off EBay For $170, $10 Shipping?

Is it worth is to buy a pirate wench halloween costume off eBay for $170, $10 shipping? - pirate wench

I want a really good, authentic looking pirate costume for Halloween this year. This is my last year of high school, and I want to impress. I found the seller on eBay is a custom dress shirt, make shirt, etc., everything that is necessary for the accessory line. Is it worth it? I'm sure I would dress more than once. I'm trying to decide if I can find a trial version off eBay or someone who should be in my town, a do for me as a professional costume shop or something. I think it would cost much more ...

1 comments:

david o said...

They seem to be adventurous, forget about eBay, I bet you can come, even with something great for yourself! Go!

Post a Comment