Error 554 Yahoo Im Not Able To Use My ID Shiva2k2@yahoo.com,getting 554 Delivery Error: Why Its Deactivated.what I Can Do.?

Im not able to use my ID shiva2k2@yahoo.com,getting 554 delivery error: why its deactivated.what I can do.? - error 554 yahoo

I use this ID for E of 1 month of my way to work one day, I have 50 entries in the same night, my ID Diasabled why it is so, like Yahoo: 554 Error: no but if I get an e - Mail to the reception mail ID
the following message: Remote host said: 554 error: dd Sorry your message to be delivered shiva2k2@yahoo.com. This account has been suspended or are disabled, what I can do. Its importance to me very bad. The problenm'm not see what is my fault. Why my nickname is disabled. If you are still not activated oppurtinities lose my job, do something, please help me and my e-mails activateing ID: shiva2k2@yahoo.com
Thank & Regards
Shiva Shankar K

1 comments:

echinopsis . said...

This seems a serious mistake for me. Go to this form of online help and describe the problem:
http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/ ...
You can also e-mail, e-mail support: mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com.
If this does not work, call Yahoo! Customer Service: 866-562-7219.
Good luck!

Post a Comment