Beatles And Gonorrhea Please Help Me, I'm Having Horrible Thoughts.. What Can I Do?

Please help me, I'm having horrible thoughts.. what can I do? - beatles and gonorrhea

"I still think this stupid f * cking video BME Pain Olympics. My life is a mess. Page talks genital piercings and the girls are attractive?" My friends nervously and said that the screening for gonorrhea to use a cane to and a cotton .. I think Knoww.

How can me, please! He tried to play the guitar, but I have no idea Muddled played with the Beatles and I have thoughts like: What if the Beatles were there? and what is not

not, I do not want to lose my virginity, because girls are the only perforations ahhh


I am someone who will help the sick = [

1 comments:

Codster said...

I suggest you unplug the computer (it is) the cable from the wall. Then buy War and Peace and Anna Karenina by Count Leo Tolstoy. Read at least 3 hours per day. Thinking about it, animals and garbage.

Post a Comment