Entry Level Digital Slr Comparison Comparison Shopping For Digital SLR's - Canon, Nikon, Olympus

Comparison shopping for Digital SLR's - Canon, Nikon, Olympus - entry level digital slr comparison

My old digital camera finally bit the dust. So I decided to buy a digital SLR camera. Once I was a pretty decent photographer with my old non-digital SLR.

Looking for a good price but not too high model. I'm wondering:

- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
- Nikon D60
- Olympus E-520

I was originally looking for an entry-level models (eg, the Rebel XT, D40), but I talked to them.

We appreciate the thoughts of someone who had recently visited this shop and compare what you've selected.

BTW - my photography tends to be either "spontoneous" ... For example, my dog something cute or a sunset suddenly large

0 comments:

Post a Comment